Webinar: Making Solar Bankable in Emerging Markets
Date: 15th December 2015
Time: 16:00-17:00 CET
During this complimentary webinar two crucial stakeholders presented their points of view on the bankability of solar projects in emerging markets. Learn from visionary market leader Thierry Lepercq, discussing why solar will soon become the cheapest electricity source worldwide, and investment banking expert Manuel Cabrerizo, sharing his vision on solar bankability, the rise of innovative financing methods and the development of secondary markets in emerging countries.
Is developing solar in emerging markets competitive?
- What are the opportunities and the challenges for a developer when it comes to developing solar in emerging markets
- What is the cost associated with it?
- How can we achieve producing cheap energy through solar in emerging markets?
CO-FOUNDER & CHAIRMAN /// SOLAIREDIRECT
Financial structures for solar in emerging markets
- How can I obtain primary financing for my solar project in emerging markets?
- What are the options in the refinancing round?
- What is the future of solar bankability? Development of solar secondary markets and financial innovations
MANAGING DIRECTOR /// VOLTIQ